0.834 % Reward
For 60 days vesting period.
If you vest 1000 OOT, you get 1008.34.
On-Demand blocks with 0.0001 mining reward
Coin Holders can subscribe for in-depth technical and market analysis, seek expert advice, buy and sell crypto related services on the platform.
- Name : Utrum
- Ticker : OOT
- Coin Type : Komodo Asset Chain
- Total Supply : 216,005,000
- Content Rewards Reserve : 129,600,000 (60%)
- Team Tokens : 32,400,000 (15%)
- Operations Reserve : 32,400,000 (15%)
- Tokensale, Bounties, Referrals : 21,600,000 (10%)
The operational reserve coins, 10% are locked for two years and 5% locked for one year.
The coins allocated to the Content Rewards will be released based on the content after platform launch.
Team coins (15%) are locked for a time period and released 33% every year.
From the Blog
Make investing user friendly with simple scores and ratings.
Frequently Asked Questions
What purpose does OOT Utrum Tokens serve?
OOT is the utility token of the Utrum Platform and used in a variety of ways such as:
- Seeking expert advice
- Accessing in-depth technical and market analysis of cryptocurrencies, ICOs, tokens, and other Crypto-products/services.
- Buying and Selling crypto-related services within the Utrum Marketplace
- Providing compliments for other members within Utrum
How will Utrum Platform be sustainable?
Utrum implements a “Freemium” model with the following features:
- The OOT token is 100% a utility token.
- To subscribe to Utrum Premium features, such as in-depth analysis and market predictions, Institutional Investors and Members will use OOT.
- Crypto and ICO Developers will use OOT to promote their content within the Utrum Platform.
- Members will use OOT to seek expert advice.
- 15% of the monthly revenue generated will be burned.
- 0.834% reward is paid to members who vest their OOT for 60 days. This reward will be paid for the first 5 years.
How many OOT tokens will be "minted"?
- Pre-beta launch is 32.4 million circulating supply.
- Total supply is 216 million and no new tokens minted thereafter.
How are team OOT distributed?
- 15% of the total supply of OOT is allotted for the Utrum Team.
- These funds will be locked with 33.33% being released each year during the first 3 years, with the first release occurring 6 months after the Crowd Sale (Nov 2018).
- The second and third release will occur after 1 year from the previous (Oct 2019 and Oct 2020 respectively).
How are tokens "burned"?
Burning tokens mean taking them out of the supply. Utrum’s total token supply is 216 million OOT. There are many ways to accomplish this, the simplest being to send them to an unrecoverable address.
Utrum will perform token burns according to the following schedule.
15% of the monthly platform revenue generated will be burned until 15% of the total supply of OOT has been burned (32 Million). This will leave 184 Million OOT. Utrum projects this could occur within 5 years, depending on platform growth.
If Utrum generates $100,000 revenue in a month, the following is how this revenue is broken down.
- 50% OOT goes to Reward Payouts ($100,000 * 0.50 = $50,000 worth of OOT)
- 15% OOT gets Burned ($100,000 * 0.15 = $15,000 worth of OOT)
- 25% OOT goes to Infrastructure Costs ($100,000 * 0.25 = $25,000 worth of OOT)
- 10% OOT goes to Monthly Loyalty Rewards ($100,000 * 0.10 = $10,000 worth of OOT)
How does OOT Holding Reward (OHR) work?
- Members who hold their OOT for a period of 60 days earns 0.834% reward.
- Example, if you hold 1000 OOT, you get 1008.34 OOT at the end of the time period. Members will not have access to the funds during this time period and they will be locked using CLTV feature which can be verified on Blockchain. On Day 61, members can claim their funds along the reward. After claiming, they can again deposit their funds for the next 60 days and can repeat as many times as they wish. The reward is valid for 5 years.
- It is entirely up to members to participate in this reward program. The reward is an incentive for holding OOT and at the same time keeping OOT away from circulation.
What is the OOT inflation rate?
Although we have pre-mined OOT, we’ve also taken steps to control inflation. The inflation rate is directly tied to platform growth. Our inflation is based on the number of users and revenue. For example, if revenue is low or zero at the beginning, inflation will be higher. However, in this case, rewards will also be fewer/lower as there are fewer users. As more users join the platform, revenue increases and the inflation rate will decrease as rewards are paid out.
What is an Atomic Swap?
Atomic Swap is the term to describe a direct trade between two wallets of two different coins or tokens. For example, trading BTC for LTC at an agreed-upon price or market price, Wallet-to-Wallet, without any exchange or intermediary, is accomplished using Atomic Swap technology. The technology to accomplish this has been developed by Komodo Platform, the platform upon which Utrum is built. To learn more about Atomic Swaps, visit https://komodoplatform.com
How do I buy OOT tokens?
One can buy OOT from exchanges. Please check the exchange list here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrum/#markets
How do I earn OOT tokens?
There are several ways in which OOT can be earned within the Utrum Platform.
- Members earn OOT by participating in our bounty and referral programs.
- Members earn OOT through contributions such as Reviews, Ratings, and Analysis.
- Analysts can earn OOT through in-depth technical and market analysis.
How will Utrum retain Platform users?
Besides the built-in content rewards system, we have planned two monthly member loyalty rewards for encouraging members to remain engaged within the platform.
1. OOTER of the Month (OTM)
Every month a contributor within Utrum who has received the max number of ratings for their total reviews and ratings from that month will receive 5% of the platform revenue as a bounty. This is designed to encourage our members’ participation each month in writing quality reviews. OTM is limited to once per 12 months per member.
2. OOT Resident Bounty (ORM)
After a member has been a part of Utrum for three (3) months and spent a minimum of 60 hours per month within the Platform, they are eligible for the ORM reward. The system will randomly select a member from this pool who will receive 5% of the platform revenue from the current month. ORM is limited to once per member.
Team members and Trustees are not eligible for these bounty programs as we’ve designed them to reward our participating members.
What is the 15% Operation Reserve used for?
Our Operation Reserve is set aside for scaling up our infrastructure and partnerships as we grow the platform.
What does "Utrum" mean?
Utrum is the Latin term which means “whether”, as in “or”, and we chose this for a portal where members are voting and choosing between two opposing viewpoints…” whether this or that.”
What is the significance of OOT?
Utrum is pronounced “Oothrum” in Latin, so we took the first three letters from this pronunciation, “OOT”, for our Token symbol. However, for our project, Utrum is pronounced “You Trum” and OOT is pronounce exactly as it’s spelled, “OOT”